Med-Bill, Inc. will help your practice recover more cash from your denials and improve future revenue recovery. Our expertise in denial management helps your organization increase denial recovery and workflow efficiency, resulting in a significant impact on your bottom line.
Med-Bill, Inc. excels in the A/R follow up services and offers end-to-end healthcare support. Our recovery process will be used to accelerate the re-submission of your denied claims and streamline your A/R. It is our goal to help you obtain complete and prompt reimbursement from all your payers.
What does a 20% or even a 10% improvement in your denial management mean to your bottom line?
Our Services Include:
The Most Common Reasons for Claim Denials
Each health organization is different, and the causes for claim denials will vary depending on the situation. Here are the top reasons:
- Invalid subscriber information: This can be due to expired policy information or errors introduced by manual entry of patient names or ID numbers.
- Non-covered services: The list of allowed services associated with each specific diagnosis by each insurance company are in a state of near-constant flux.
- Coding errors: These include improper use of modifiers or inaccurate reporting of bundled services.
- Timing errors: Failure to submit claims in a timely manner, or to obtain pre-authorization.
- Pre-existing conditions: These are any conditions present before the policy was purchased.
Our approach for A/R Follow-up:
- Auditing claims to reduce the aging/claims rejection. Our audit process is linked to the principles of a continuous quality check at every level.
- Rectifying errors by billing the claims in a timely manner: Our proficient team understands the criteria of the mistakes.
- Stringent payer follow-up: We run various reports by the payer and by patients to determine the outstanding amount, and then address the issues proactively. Follow-up is carried out aggressively by calling to gain denial issues and determining a resolution.